Print, Identity and Illustration
- Phase 1: Research and Analysis
This initial phase involves one or more client meetings, during which we:
- perform a thorough review of current marketing materials;
- gather information, and review and/or establish marketing strategies, goals, and objectives;
- discuss the competitive challenges you face and create strategies to address them; and
- establish the initial design budget.
At later meetings, we will summarize our findings and establish the creative requirements for the project.
- Phase 2: Creative Concept and Design
Writers and designers work together to create one or more concepts for the piece(s). We present these to the client for review and critique.
- Phase 3: Refinement
We refine the design based on the client's comments. Once the client approves the overall concept, we estimate production and fabrication costs for the final piece.
- Phase 3: Production and Fabrication
We produce the final text and graphics, and flesh out the piece for client review. We refine the piece as necessary for final approval.
DesignHub completes all necessary prepress tasks, then turns the job over for printing and fabrication. If desired, DesignHub can manage the printing and fabrication for you.