At DesignHub, we believe in giving back to the community that has strongly supported us. Here are some ways the DesignHub crew gets involved:
Business Manager and Account Executive
- Past President, Executive Board Member, Saline Area Chamber of Commerce
- Treasurer, Executive Board Member, Saline Main Street
- Former Publicity Committee member, Evangelical Homes of Michigan Memory Support Center
- Treasurer, Saline Rotary Club
- Past President, Saline High School Crew Team
- Former Saline Culture & Arts Committee
- Organizing Committee Member, Saline Summerfest
- “Team in Training” Leader, The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Committee member, Saline Relay for Life
- In recognition of Karen’s many areas of community involvement, the Saline Area Chamber of Commerce saluted her as Saline’s “Citizen of the Year” for 2007.
- Graduate of Saline Leadership Institute Class of 2006
Creative Director and Graphic Designer
Ted is a member and resident of the Great Oak Cohousing community of Ann Arbor. At Great Oak, he shares in managing the community, contributing to it, sharing in its day-to-day activities, and enhancing its resources.
Marketing Strategist and Copywriter
- Marketing Advisor, Ann Arbor Spark’s SYOB (Start Your Own Business) Program
- Marketing Advisor, Athena PowerLink Forum
- Marketing Advisor, Mid-Michigan Innovation Council
- Marketing Advisor, Saline Celtic Festival
- Former Director and Committee Member, Ann Arbor IT Zone
- Chris initiated the popular “Marketing Roundtable” program series for Ann Arbor SPARK, and was the chief organizer of the first and second years’ series of 20 programs in total for 2007 and 2008. Today Chris continues to serve as one of the Michigan Marketing Minds – the successor to Spark’s Marketing Roundtable. He moderates one program per year and serving on other programs’ panels as needed.
- Graduate of Saline Leadership Institute Class of 2007